Ingredients (For 4 ramekins):
6 oz. Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate
1 1/2 Sticks Butter (diced, room temperature)
1/2 cup Granulated Sugar
1/3 cup Flour
Butter to coat ramekins
Preheat oven to 350 F
Melt chocolate in microwave; one minute then stir and repeat if necessary. When melted,
2. Stir in diced butter, until it is melted.
3. In another bowl, beat eggs and sugar together well
4. Stir in melted chocolate and then flour
5. Butter 4 individual ramekins, and pour in chocolate batter.
6. Cook for approximately 10-15 minutes. It should look like cake on sides and hot chocolate lava in the middle
7. Add a scoop of icecream to hot cake, and Enjoy!