Liz @ Here's to Handy Andy made Christmas Ornaments with yarn and vintage paper. Cute and Easy!
I also loved Sarah @ Alderberry Hill's Candy Cane Candle Holder, such a fun idea, I love decorating with candy canes!
And last but not least, I adored Jen @ At Home in the Northwest's Personalized Doormat, what a great gift idea, (but first I need to make one for myself haha).
If you were featured, feel free to add an "adored" button to your post or blog sidebar! (if you need a different size, let me know)
Now its time to link up your projects!
From these, I will choose at least 5 next week to feature on The Allred Abode. This will give a chance for some of you to get more traffic to your blog and for others to be inspired to get creative from your ideas.
I just ask that you follow
A Few Simple Guidelines:
1. Follow "The Allred Abode" on Google Friend Connect by clicking "Follow this Blog" on the top left of this blog page.
2. Link straight to a project you created by pasting the direct link of the idea you would like to share.
3. Visit a few other's projects and leave them some comments!
4. Link back to this party! You can do so by copying and pasting the code for the button below, or posting a link in your post back to my blog address. This will help both you and I create traffic to our blogs!
5. Head on back next week to see if you were featured!